Welcome to Lander Cash - Rules & Agreements
Definitions The following terminology and definitions apply to the Terms and any other text on the Website: "Client", "Registered User", "User", "You" and "Your" refer to you, the person using this website and accepting the Terms and Conditions of the company. "Company", "We" and "Our" refer to the service LanderCash LTD. "Party", "Parties" or "Us" refer both to the client, and to us, or to the client, or to us simultaneously, depending on the context.
These Terms are associated with the offer on provision of trust management services, acceptance and review of payments, performance of financial transactions through the website, as well as on other services provided by the company and systems associated with this website.
The company and its website provide and unify customer services, while Registered Users can carry out investments in accordance with our investment plans. By registering and using any of the functions provided by the company's website, it is believed that you have read, understood and accepted all of the following Terms:
- By creating a personal account on the company's website, you have accepted these Terms;
- You acknowledge that you are 18 years old or above, and that you can fully accept these Terms and make a deal as a result of using the company's website;
- You agree only to attract funds that only belong to you for management;
- You agree to take full responsibility for your trading and non-trading activities and any profits or losses incurred as a result of using the company's website;
- You acknowledge that the data provided while creating your personal account are true and accurate;
- You confirm that the data provided after creating a personal account (if it is needed in the process of cooperating with the company) is true and accurate;
- You agree to comply with any relevant laws of your jurisdiction, which includes reporting any trading profits for the purpose of enabling proper taxation and complying with the local laws of your country.
The company reserves the right to refuse to register persons from jurisdictions or under jurisdictions that do not comply with international standards for AML policy (legalization of the proceeds of crime), or persons who may be considered as being under political influence. The company reserves the right to check users and their transactions at any time. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse the company's services or its website will result in immediate suspension of the relevant personal account.
- Log files
- We use IP addresses to analyze traffic trends and prioritize the opening of web pages, administer the site, track user movement and collect broad demographic information for subsequent general use.
- In addition, for the purposes of system administration, detection of usage patterns, and troubleshooting, our web servers automatically register standard access information, including browser type, access time, email client used, URL, and the referral's URL.
- This information is not provided to third parties and is used only within the company as and when necessary.
- Any individually identifiable information associated with this data will never be used for any other purpose than those stated above without your explicit permission.
The company reserves the right to block access for any user accessing the website through resources that hide his identity and source data. These can be services similar to the Tor service and some VPN services.
Copyright notice Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist throughout the text that concerns the company's services and full content of this site and other services associated with the company.
Contact details Our contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.
Disclaimer notice. Exceptions and limitations Information on this Website is provided on an "as is" basis.
- * The company is not liable for all past possible promises and guarantees relating to this website and its contents, or which are provided or may be provided by any branch office or any other third party, including with respect to any inaccuracies or omissions on this website and/or in any content owned by the company;
- * The company is not liable for damages arising from your use or non-use of this website. This includes, without exception, direct losses, loss of business or profit (regardless of whether such loss was foreseeable, or whether it occurred in the ordinary course of business or you informed the company about the possibility of such a potential loss), damage caused to your personal computer and its systems or any other direct or indirect, unforeseen and incidental damages;
- * The company cannot be held liable for any losses incurred, directly or indirectly, through your use of the website, any of its functional capabilities and functions. The company does not provide advice to its users and clients on the methods of conducting Forex trading, currency hardware and cloud mining, trading in cryptocurrency funds, securities and any other exchange assets, use and application of trading algorithms or similar business technologies. Users and clients of the site are responsible for the results of their actions with their accounts. Users and clients are also responsible for the protection of their account login details, including, but not limited to, usernames, passwords, and/or any information relating to payment information;
- * The company is not responsible for the results, whether positive or negative, as well as for any actions performed by any of our users and/or clients using our website or associated resources;
- * The company cannot be held liable for any failures, delays or interruptions in Internet connection or if, for any other (associated) reason, the company's website is not available for any period of time;
- * If our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided only for your general information.
- * We do not control the content of these sites or resources and therefore accept no responsibility for any negative consequences, loss or damage that may result from you using them.
- 1. Crediting funds. Withdrawal. Features of use and the Growth Rate option.
- 1.1 An active deposit is any deposit created by the client, whose maturity period has not been reached yet. The nominal value of such (active) investment cannot be withdrawn by the client or affiliates until the investment matures.
- 1.2 The client acknowledges and agrees that when creating a deposit, all funds transferred to the company's account become the company's property and the company has the right to manage the funds transferred by the client at its discretion. The company may refuse to pay the client at any time, at its own will, and without giving reasons.
- 1.3 Payments and accruals are paid in the currency of the electronic payment system used by the client when creating the relevant investment.
- 1.4 The referral bonus for any investment made by a client's referral can be paid only in the currency of the electronic payment system that was used by that referral when creating the relevant investment.
- 1.5 The client may create a several personal accounts using the same computer or the same IP address.
- 1.6 The client acknowledges and agrees that his investment plan cannot be changed after a deposit has been created.
- 1.7 The Client acknowledges and agrees that some of the investment plans may contain the Growth Rate option, and also agrees that in some cases, this option may reach the unregulated (static) value of 100%.
- 1.8 The client acknowledges and agrees that for investment plans with the 100% Growth Rate option, the nominal value of a deposit and all accrued interest on that deposit can be withdrawn only after the term of the relevant investment plan has expired.
- 1.9 The client confirms that he understands the meaning of the following: Before creating any investment, the client is obliged to personally and independently familiarize himself with investment plans and understand all the obligations inherent in them. By creating an investment, the client agrees that all the circumstances of the investment process are clear to him.
- 1.10 The Growth Rate option is an integral part of some of our investment plans. It involves compulsory reinvestment of accrued funds through consecutive summation with the face value of the initial investment.
- 1.11 The client agrees that sometimes, some investment plans, by decision of the company's financial department, may be temporarily restricted for investment, due to the fact that the number of investments in these plans has reached a sufficient level at the current moment for the company. After the company will process funds invested in these plans to work, the plans will be re-opened for investment. At the same time, all previously created investor deposits on these plans work as usual.
- 2. Affiliate Program, Representatives
- 2.1 Each Client of the company may enjoy all the advantages of both the Affiliate Program and the Representatives Program.
- 2.2 The affiliate and/or representation conditions can be changed.
- 2.3 The client is allowed to use the funds in his account balance for investment purposes.
- 2.4 Referral bonuses are generated automatically once client's referrals create investments.
- 2.5 Any client may become a company Representative. A client may apply to obtain this status.
- 3. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- 3.1 The company reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, change, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Notice of such actions will be published through the website.
- 3.2 It is your responsibility to review the amended Terms.
- 3.3 Your continued use of the website after the above changes have been posted online will mean that you have accepted and agree to the changes, and that you agree that all subsequent transactions performed by you will be subject to the updated Terms.
- 3.4 Your continued use of your personal account and this website, unambiguously indicates that your have understood, accepted and agrees to the Disclaimer Notice and that you have accepted this Agreement in full.